Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Merry Christmas?

So, it's only November and theoretically I should be thinking about Thanksgiving, but yes, I already have Christmas on the mind, namely, Christmas plates... you know, to store in my imaginary buffet and to eat with on my imaginary dining room table but hey, a girl can dream!



I have it narrowed down to two choices: I obviously LOVE Spode; I dream about Spode Christmas plates. But then a part of me wants to go rogue and pick up the Reindeer plates from Pottery Barn. They are fun! Whimsical! And, well, dishwasher safe. So that leaves me indecisive and thus plate-less.


For now, I think I will grab a couple of sets of these plates to coordinate with our Great White Dinnerware to keep it simple (and to eat my mom's delicious Cherry Yum-Yum on!). Cute and to the point.

Hope you eat enough candy to satisfy your sweet tooth... have a good, fun, and safe evening!

Sidenote: how absolutely adorable are these baking dishes! Swoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment