Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Again

Yes, work is wearing me down! I got home last night at 8:30p, hurriedly took pictures - even emailed them to myself so I could post them today - but alas, I have a meeting in 8 mins which will last all day so only have a hot second to get this post up and out of my cube!


But this news was too exciting not to share... our first leaf FINALLY FELL. Obviously Houston, much less the rest of the state, doesn't get an autumn so any sign is extremely thrilling and nothing short of a photo op. I'm half tempted to frame it.

Seriously.

And, late work hours meant we ate cereal last night...


But Huynh did finish the crate (more on that later)...


And our garage is a disaster area...


The stool really isn't going to make itself...


Nor is this table going to magically grow opposable thumbs sand and stain itself...


But I have some fun decor ready for it's debut...


And a glittery, sparkly wreath ready to be made...


Which ultimately sums up my weekend plans! And it's only Thursday. I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment