Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

All I want for Christmas

My family keeps next to zero secrets about Christmas gifts; urks Huynh to no end. I, on the other hand, am a surprise-hater so I love this.

Therefore, it should come as no surprise that I already know what my parents are getting me for Christmas!!


Y'all. I am so pumped. It's red!

I was completely surprised when Mom called to tell me that's what she was getting me --- though since her new favorite place is Williams-Sonoma, it comes as no surprise that she was there shopping to begin with. I snuck a peek at it when we were home the other weekend and I cannot wait to get my hands on it and start cooking!


I've already started googling recipes for pasta which is first on my list. Along with oreo brownies, cake, and I will probably even start making sausage. I want it sitting on my counter ASAP. Christmas (err, Thanksgiving, when we celebrate Christmas with my family this year) cannot come soon enough!

What are you excited to get for Christmas this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment