Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Vino


Work is totally getting in the way of my life right now - I'm on a tight deadline that looks like it won't let up until February 6th (no lie) and all I can do is think about how much I want a glass of Stag's Leap with my main squeeze at Collina's. Yum-o.

Projects are piling up and the house looks like a disaster but today my goal is to leave work by 7:15p and kick it into gear! Besides, we haven't even had a home cooked meal in weeks... it's even to the point now where we don't even eat dinner at all. Poor Huynh. I'm sure he's starving.

I'll, at the least, be back tomorrow with a full overview of all I got going on... and a sneak peak at Gatsby's new create that I can barely even lift! Here's to hoping even he can't tear it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment