Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Kitchen envy


I have been in love with this kitchen since I laid eyes on it. The open shelves, the dark cabinets, the light island. It all looks so perfectly effortless! I love the floor to ceiling cabinetry along with the added crown molding, the hardware - bought off of eBay - and the granite.


And don't get me started on the dark trim and that picture of the corks (P.S. totally stealing that idea!). Swoon.

Since I have been house shopping on the side, I am beginning to realize that, in our budget and in the location that we want:

a. Every house needs a new kitchen,
b. Every house needs a new master bathroom,
c. Most every house has wood paneling, and
d. Every house loves brass fixtures.

Needless to say, we have some work ahead of us when we finally do buy but the fun part is collecting all of these amazing ideas, thank you Pinterest. As for the apparent reference to our weekend festivities? We did nothing productive - which was probably productive in and of itself. That's one point for us. Score.

No comments:

Post a Comment