Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Rug beneath my wings

You saw yesterday that we finally bit the bullet and bought a dining room table. It's brown, farmhouse-y, and love at first sit (in the store of course). We have been eyeing this table for months, and, in particular, this picture, so it was only a matter of time before I realized that the perfect rug was right in front of us.

Possibly because that room is awesome - I love the loft windows! - and possibly because I am all about chevron, I think I have finally convinced myself to snatch up this rug.

Considering our love for all things grey, we are going rouge and choosing navy! Surprising, I realize, but we think it will look amazing with the steel blue chairs. And since the couch will be within eyeshot, it's probably better that we mix up the color palette a bit... as much as the thought of hurting my beloved grey's feelings gives me hives, I think that this is the right way to go.

While I'm at it... shout out happy birthday to my sister!! Here's to being one year closer to our Hawaiian vacation in 2013 (did I mention that we are a family of planners?)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment