Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Boo.

It's beginning to look a lot like Halloween!


I wouldn't necessarily call me a Halloween enthusiast but I am a fan so I decided to put together a little pumpkin vignette this weekend while the boys were busy watching football.


Taking left over orange yarn from the UT wreath, twine, and fabric that I picked up when I was trying to decide on ottoman colors for the living room, I took those foam pumpkins that are always on sale at Michael's and spruced them up just a bit.


So out of our weekend plans, that's one down. We did watch Star Wars; we even cleaned out camera memory. The trim was fixed but the reveal will come later. Plans were made for Gatsby's new crate and we even shopped for furniture. A clean office is still yet to be had but given the amount of napping I did this weekend, I am surprised I was able to get anything done (yes - me). Huynh on the other hand is the sole reason our house got vacuumed much less new trim in the laundry room. He's such a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment