Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Lazy

We were lazy this weekend.

{sunbrella, el greco calypso}

It rained 3 inches at our house which forced me to lounge on the couch watching football instead of being productive. We did manage however to host a little gettogether to watch OU beat UT (sadly). We ate delicious food though! I would highly recomment PW's beef tenderloin. It was delish.

{sunbrella, maxim heather beige}

Sunday, we braved the downpour to go catch 50/50 at the Alamo. I throughly enjoyed it even though it did end a little too perfectly.

{sunbrella, regency sand}

Meanwhile, I think though that I narrowed down accent chair fabric for the master bedroom to these three choices. I love the El Greco Calypso but convincing Huynh would be another issue. The colors in Maxim Heather Beige are more what I think we really want but on the scale of the Regency Sand swatch. Just means that we need to go to the store to actually see these in person - hey, any excuse to get us downtown!

How was your weekend? Did you read 2 books instead of cleaning the office like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment