Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Front Door Make-over


I am being totally indecisive about front door colors.


I casually asked Huynh the other day what he was thinking in terms of color and he, rather quickly, said burgundy which had never crossed my mind.


At first I was skeptical since I thought that it would clash, or even blend in too much, with the brick. But now that I see this faux-paint job, I actually kind of like it.

I, on the other hand, always thought navy.


I tend to gravitate towards blues/cools when I am decorating. So we could go the complete opposite, pull a John and Sherry and go yellow.


I don’t know if I am brave enough for that! So we could keep it really basic and just add a new coat of brown.


But that’s not fun.

What I do know is that with this beautiful weather we are finally having, the front door make-over commences.

To-do:
  • Paint hardware
  • Paint front door
  • Find a bench
  • Revamp front door mat
  • Potted plants
  • Add a wreath

No comments:

Post a Comment