Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Falalalala-lalalala

{howdy from santa}

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas here at the Pham household... and, with the temperatures dropping, it's even beginning to feel a lot like winter which leads to cuddling and hot chocolate - both of which I approve of.

Just saying.

I picked up the santa pillow at a cute boutique in Wichita Falls last year after Christmas. At the time, I got caught up in the thrill of finding it and subsequently being hunted by another woman who was just waiting for me to put it down which just furthered my obvious desire to purchase it even more. I love it.

{outside}

{entry way}

{tree}

{ornaments}

{"mantle"}

{kitchen}

{gatsby, napping}

Outside are some Canton purchases and an adorable rug that Mimi found for us a couple of years ago. The entry way has our UT tree, complete with the 2011 UT Radko ornament, and my Waterford nativity (still on the lookout for the rest of the pieces to be for sale). Our tree holds two of my favorite ornaments, 2011 snowman - I have 2010 also - which represent every year Huynh and I have celebrated Christmas together - and the rockin' Texas cowboy santa sitting in a horse shoe. That sentence alone is cool.

Our faux mantle - aka TV stand - has my UT bowl plate (in case it's hard to read: "The Longhorns were nestled all snug in their beds while visions of bowl games danced in their heads."), while the kitchen has the glitteriest snowflake, ornaments in our bread bowl on the bar, and a snowman dish towel hanging from the oven.

11 days 'til Christmas, y'all. Ho, ho ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment