Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Weekend, recap










Friday night, we celebrated Huynh's cousin, Xinh's, birthday at Cafe Red Onion, hello pineapple salsa. We grabbed a drink at a bar close by and then called it a night. Saturday, Gatsby woke Huynh up around 7am (smart dog not to wake me up!) and then climbed back into bed where all 3 of us slept until 11. Yup. 11. The latest we have slept in forever. We ate spaghetti for breakfast and hung out around the house the rest of the day, cleaning and resting. I ran to the grocery store where I grabbed the normal Vanilla Biscotti K-Cup but also thought I would try Caramel Drizzle and Starbucks Breakfast Blend. Happy to report, they were both delicious. I also fell in love with this West Elm settee and Cup of Jo really made me want to get this print, hello hint. Saturday night, we tried a restaurant close by, Sushi Hana, where our dinner came out in a boat. Yum. Sunday, we finally changed the comforter (love!) and now need euro pillows for our euro shams - we got these in Clay - and our room will be ready to go. We did easily 7 loads of laundry before heading over to Ti's house for some football and Bar-B-Que (Homer watched over us while the boys arm wrestled). Huynh uttered the second best sentence in the English language, "I want to go to Anthropologie with you.", where we picked up a few items for the house (and this). In the midst of all of this, Huynh managed to squeeze in two games of basketball and I finally took pictures of the Christmas decorations. Good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment