Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Weekend, recap











Great Easter weekend! We started off Friday morning by decompressing with a cup of coffee and my Kindle (reading this) while Huynh mowed (lucky him). We stuck to our New Year's resolution by stopping at Subway on the way to Ft. Worth, cursed drive thrus! I busted out the Holga to take pictures of crawfish and birthday festivities and played Easter-themed Doodlejump. Anything to pass time in the car.

Saturday, while the boys played basketball, I holed up in Freebirds of all places and started reading Diane Keaton's memoir, Then Again - that quote speaks volumes. I'm only a couple of chapters in but I would highly recommend it! Huynh's sister turns 21 towards the end of April so we celebrated with the family on Saturday with a mini-surprise party (hence the darkness in the cake picture). We were met with traffic and rain on I-35 on the way home and finished off the weekend with a margarita at Chili's. 

Oh and a shout out happy birthday to Adi! Pushing 10 years of friendship. Wows.

No comments:

Post a Comment