Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekend, recap









We had a great weekend! We ended up meeting Huynh's brother and cousins at Lupe Tortilla for a beerita (Huynh) and a skinny margarita (me). Delish. Huynh's sister, Le, sent me the picture of the chiavari chair wrapped in that gorgeous purple silk. Swoon. Definitely made us go into wedding decor overdrive.

It was a mexican food filled weekend with another dinner spent at a little hole-in-the-wall by our house on Friday night. I stayed up way too late that night on pinterest... found those Love wrapped letters and the ideas started swirling! Huynh made breakfast Sunday with cheese, egg, sausage, and sauteed watercress. So, so, good. Pam introduced me to the Lose It! app and I am obsessed. Wedding diet bootcamp commences.

Speaking of wedding... we have a date! October 6, 2012 (has a nice ring to it) to be exact. With an outdoor ceremony, I am praying for beautiful Houston weather.

Where did January go?

No comments:

Post a Comment