Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Second purchase


I promise this is not going to be a theme... come 147 posts from now, I won't be titling them "One-hunderdth and forty ninth purchase". Mainly because I think I would have a riot on my hands and would have probably maxed out the credit card by then and cried a couple of times.   

But, for now, since we are only on the second purchase of my newly engaged self, I had to share this embosser! I have only heard great things about the ease of this embosser - you purchase the tool and with it comes a voucher that you fill out and send in with your information. If you move, add a child, or are just ready for a change, the plates are super easy to change out and there are multiple styles to choose from. I'm a big fan of blind embossing so this is clearly right up my alley.

Embosser ordered, stationary on its way. Progress, people, progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment