We had a good weekend... On Friday, we hit up The Container Store so that I could start my own "wedding-in-a-box"; when my sister was getting married, she used to carry around with her (even to work) this tub that held all of her papers, binders, notes, and magazines... hello type-a. However, like sister like sister, I obviously had to go and start my own. Bring on the jokes. We met up with our baker at the Kraftsmen Cafe where I oodled over the olive oil and, of course, had to try a cup of coffee.
I don't think you are ready for this... our cupcake selection:
- Red Hot Red Velvet - cayenne red velvet cake with cinnamon cream cheese frosting
- PB&J - strawberry filling inside vanilla cake topped with peanut butter frosting
- Veruca Salt - devil's food cake with salted caramel frosting
- The Maple Piggy - devil's food with maple frosting and candied bacon
- Birthday Cake - vanilla cake with chocolate frosting and sprinkles
My parents came into town and brought my most favorite cookies ever. EVER. You skip meals just so you can fill your belly with these instead. Happy birthday to me. We also ate sushi, Gatsby begged to be played with, and laughed when we found out that Jessie's Girl was the most requested 80's wedding song.
Oh, and you are never too young to appreciate Tory Burch. Happy Monday, y'all.