Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Short Week









This weekend went by way too fast. I played around with Instagram; we are going to be lifelong friends. Huynh had the great idea of making a genius playlist with a Journey song so, among others, I worked out to KISS. Pretty solid.

Saturday, we babysat A and L - which involved Jason's Deli, Academy to swing, and sweet talking Huynh into toys at Toys 'R Us. They got to ride in Huynh's car and they thought that was fantastic. We ended the night with a much needed cocktail and tapas at 1252. Yum.

Sunday, Huynh cooked lunch while I boiled/poached (what's the difference?) a chicken to feed us for the week. It's been shredded and is sitting in a container in our fridge ready for quesadillas. I bought a new font to play around with for wedding goodness and made spaghetti to eat while watching the Oscars (my vote for best dressed: Jessica Chastain, Natalie Portman, Tina Fey, and Ellie Kemper). A little part of me wanted Christopher Plummer to sing Edelweiss during his acceptance speech.

We also decided that we need to see Hugo, The Artist, Beginners, The Descendants, and Overboard - don't tell me that when Reese Witherspoon said that was her guilty pleasure movie that you didn't think you needed to see it too!

Short week at work. Becky and Aaron are coming this weekend and I am so excited! Yay for life friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment