Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Website, maybe

{taken in January. needless to say, it looks 
vastly different now...}

With the engagement pictures done and posted, it was high time that I got my booty in gear and finished up the wedding website. My family had already done their part by providing humorous responses to my "About my Attendants" request so the onus was on me to get all of it down on paper... err... the web. I scoured websites for some other good ideas and decided ultimately to build my own site in iWeb and publish through a third party hosting service (dang you iCloud and your lack of iWeb publishing). The domain has been purchased, hosting space has been procurred, and as for the site? Well, it is taking longer than I anticipated. I stayed up way too late last night, beyond any capacity of being about to proof read through foggy contacts so I have decided to hold off a day or two on publishing until my sanity returned. I mean, a girl can only listen to Ke$ha so many times before delirium sets in and dancing takes over. You know you've been there too.

Sooo still coming soon: www.sarahandhuynh.com! Be there or be square... you know... when it finally publishes. As always, I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment