Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Some like it hot


Wedding planning is coming along rather well! We finally decided upon and ordered our Save the Dates - I brought my beast computer into the floor of the living room and refused to leave it until I pushed "Complete Order", I got my wedding dress hanger and return address embosser, and I managed to order so many other little things online that I have to keep a list of packages we have yet to receive on my phone (updated daily; currently there are eleven). Huynh asked the other day what I was up to and my response was "spending your money". HA! He appreciated it. People weren't kidding when they said it was always something - in the best of ways.

On top of it all, I have decided that we need to eat more homemade foods in an effort to be healthier. I bought this book, pinned this recipe, and plan on tackling our pantry this weekend - among other things that desperately need to be done to the casa. We are going to the Astros tonight and tomorrow is a birthday celebration for Meagan and her sister Amanda! I am excited. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment