There is very little that I love more than guacamole on a hot summers day. I keep mine pretty basic: mashed up avocado mixed with some spicy pico and served with tortilla chips (or even better, carrots and celery). Dig in!
- Zyliss Avocado Tool, $6.99
- Guac Off!, $10.06
- Avocado Slicer & Pitter, $15
- Wüsthof Classic Ikon 5" Tomato Knife, $69.95
- Raya Chip & Dip, $29.95
- Molcajete, $49.95
- Tostitos White Corn Tortilla Chips with Hint of Lime, $4.99
- Nito Chip & Dip Tray, $49
Psst... Happy Birthday, Meagan! Have a lovely day.