Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Weekend, recap





As evidenced by painting my toenails Essie's "Turquoise & Caicos", my mind is already on vacation nine days early. We had some spicy roasted corn this weekend with added emphasis on the spicy part - apparently I was tad too heavy handed with the cayenne pepper. I am a firm believer that when corn caramelizes it turns even more delicious than corn on the cob and that is saying something. We had such a fun time at NASA - and it was so good to see Pam and Jason! 

Later that evening, we managed to squeeze in a wine and cheese night with bonus antipasto and blueberries. Even though a riling drinking game with some friends and family on Saturday night made for a hard Sunday, I was able to recover by watching almost the entire last season of Brothers and Sisters while be completely worthless for the rest of the day. Here's to being productive today.

No comments:

Post a Comment