Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Today


Today is one of those days. I woke up this morning knowing that it was going to take more than my normal two cups of coffee to get me going and alert. I stopped setting an alarm months ago and just rely on hearing Huynh get up and move to know when it's time for me to move - which normally happens well after he is out the door. My own version of snoozing. This morning, however, I "snoozed" even longer than normal which put me in the worst rush hour traffic resulting in me being late to the office. Work has been so draining which doesn't ease when I know that vacation is next week; coincidentally, the same week as deadline. I take comfort in knowing that my bed is waiting for me when I get home in the evening - next to our nightstands that Huynh painted and stained for us. The perfect addition to our bedroom.

He's such a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment