Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Patience


I'm not a patient person (you don't say!) which is counterbalanced by Huynh's extreme patience in every situation regardless of the time, place, the other people involved, how much sleep he got the night before, or even if he's had coffee, which he doesn't even drink. He's working on me to become more patient - and funny, when I'm knee deep in an impatient moment, he will kindly and lovingly say "be patient" and just like that, I calm down... unless, of course, the other party really was acting a fool ha!. That being said, when I saw this sign on my way to my dress fitting (eek!) yesterday, I nearly swerved off the road and made a bee line for the parking lot so I could snap a quick pic. And I thought Whole Earth only provided me with North Face jackets...

In other news, I'm going to try my hand at calligraphy. I realize that I have a lot on my plate but I need some creative focus outlet more than drawing red, green, and blue on my P&IDs (completely understandable if you have no idea what I am talking about which furthers my point). I have a couple of feelers out there for kits and hope to get started soon! Thankfully, there's no deadline in place but there is limited space in my so-called "craft room" that has turned into "wedding central" so whatever I find best be small and portable. I'm sure it's out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment