I couldn't decide between the two plates; frankly, I love them both... so you get both. I had to close the site the other day because I realized that I was just wasting time looking through all of the gorgeous plates they have to offer. Seriously, love.
I turn thirty in 709 days. Thirty, y'all, thirty. I guess I shouldn't feel too stressed about it. In fact, Huynh is already there and he's doing just fine. Turning 28 felt pretty anti-climatic but with all that we have going on during this 28th year of my birth, I can imagine that 29 will be here before I know it then it's all downhill from there!
Regardless, I'm participating in 30 before 30!
- Get married.
- Travel to Seattle.
- Travel to Hawaii.
- Buy a 50mm lens.
- Begin the house search.
- Learn Vietnamese.
- Wake up earlier.
- Photograph and print all three corks.
- Lose 20 lbs.
- Run a half marathon.
- Buy a fantastic new purse.
- Watch 100 classic movies. Hugo, The Descendants, My Week With Marilyn, Labyrinth, The Iron Lady, The Philadelphia Story, Pride and Prejudice, Annie, Revenge of the Nerds, Heartburn...
- Go to an overpriced concert of someone that I probably would have never attended otherwise.
- Wear lipstick and rock it.
- Perfect a signature dish that I will be comfortable making for any house guest.
- Open the discussion about starting a family.
- See the King Tut exhibit. a
- Try surfing.
- Learn how to use the manual settings on my camera.
- Pay off Texas Exes.
- Go hang gliding.
- Attend yoga classes.
- Go to a drive-in movie.
- Double our savings... or triple, quadruple...
- Buy a sewing machine and actually learn to use it.
- Send birthday cards.
- Ride a motorcycle.
- Try snowboarding.
- Reach 200 followers.
- Party to celebrate dirty thirty!
We have one out of the three corks (no. 8) that I would like to photograph; the other two are forthcoming. We have signed up for the Houston half marathon (no. 10 - next January!) and yes, I already bought my ticket to see Madonna (no.13). Very overpriced for the nose bleeds but it's MADONNA. Huynh already went hang gliding (no. 21) in Brazil which means that I have to try it in someplace just as fabulous. I also have to try snowboarding (no. 28) in exchange for Huynh trying to ski. We'll see how that goes.
Oh, and our definition of "classic" movies (no. 12) includes anything from Gone With the Wind to Ghostbusters. We like to define it loosely.
Not one to give up on any promises made, I figured that it was also about time we gave an update on our resolutions. We don't wake up at 5:30 - see above - it's more like 5:45 for Huynh, 6:20 for me. We aren't working out quite six days a week but it is definitely an improvement on last year. We have completely cut out drive-thru, including Sonic drinks, though! I have slightly started to learn Vietnamese; I've read 2 books. Huynh has indeed been talking to his family more and drinking less. We both have been cooking more and really enjoy our time together carpooling... sometimes. We are eerily quiet in the mornings.
Becky and Aaron are here tomorrow; Rodeo Sunday! I'm ready for quality friend time. Happy weekend.