Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Luck in Love

Though I didn't plan on taking a three month break, the wedding, not surprisingly, won out over regular posting but I am back, married, and ready to go! To get back into the swing of things, I thought I would jump back and post all of the wedding events that I missed covering here on this little blog of ours so first up, our couples' shower.

My lovely girlfriends hosted a green Irish themed wedding shower for us in honor of our honeymoon to Ireland. It was so much fun! We had BBQ and beer; dessert was a delicious cake, that we are still talking about, and a green themed candy bar! I'll let the pictures do the talking.

{green themed candy bar}



{beautiful hostesses - missed you Becky!}


Huynh proposed to me at the Alamo Drafthouse which then later on in the year, very sadly, closed. My brother-in-law and sister ended up tracking down two chairs from the theater and gave them to us as our gift! 

{ti, jamil, xinh}

{phu, chau, ti, ty, duc, tom}

{brothers}

{in-laws}

{soon to be newlyweds!}

{mom and dad}

{pam, jason, jeremy, meagan}

{luck in love}

{love!}

1 comment:

  1. Very cute!!! I am so sad to have missed this - the details are amazing! I LOVE that you got those chairs - I had never heard that story! So fun!

    ReplyDelete